Yep! I know this because I just got over it. UGH! It's a pain being sick with a kiddo at home. I started getting sick Wednesday night and any time I'd move I'd get sick! I worried about how I was going to watch Andrew Thursday because Matt had to work. How would I keep an eye on him if I'm puking?! I secretly wanted Matt to stay home...but somebody has to pay the bills around here!! I was up all that night and Andrew was ready to start his day at 7 AM! Luckily he was quite calm all day. He would lay on the floor and watch tv. I even got daddy's pillow out for him to lay on because I knew it would be a treat. Anyway, my prayers were answered and Andrew was a complete angel and left me alone to bum on the couch. It's like he knew I was sick. Now I just hope he doesn't get it...or Matt.

Here he is chillin' on the floor. I hate him in onesies, but desperate times call for desperate measures!...the boy is lucky he even got his diaper changed throughout the day!
8 comments:
Oh no! Sorry to hear that! So hard to be sick with a little one. I was really sick during my pregnancy with Sasha (all day/all night and lots of vomiting). No relief for 4 months... It's hard for a mommy to be sick! Jackson watched way too many cartoons during that time! I have a good and helpful hubby but he still has to work. Hopefully your llittle one will be spared! It's always nice when the kids and my husband (who acts like a whimpering little baby when he's sick) are sick at the same time. I remember my hubby laying on the couch with a 100 degree fever moaning and saying he was going to die...
yeah, it's definitely not easy! andrew watched about 3 videos and some disney channel most of the day. i don't know why some people don't let their kids watch tv!
i never got sick when i was pregnant w/ andrew so i hope the next time i get pregnant it will be as easy!
i guess all men are big babies when they get sick!!
Shan...sorry to hear you were sick. Of course Andrew was perfect for you...did you expect less?! :) He looks so precious on the floor...
just curious- why do u hate onesies on him? he'd be cute in a paper bag ;p sorry u were sick - had NO idea. word gets around family about everything else EXCEPT when you're sick. lol
i just don't like onesies w/o shorts on him. i don't know what it is. i didn't mind them when he was little, but now i do. i'm weird like that!
i'm with you on the onesie thing...
as for andrew, glad he was such a little "angEL" for you and not an "angLE" like you actually wrote!!!
dude...i was sick! give me a break! :(
you know i wouldn't have thought anything of it, but it does look a little odd. cause i'm used to seeing him in big boy clothes and plain onesies seem more baby-ish. but i agree, andrew looks cute in anything.
Post a Comment