Sunday, August 13, 2006

back to reality

Well, we made it back from Gulf Shores safe and sound! Thought I would share some pictures from our trip....Here's Andrew ready to go to the beach! I really think he enjoyed the beach. He wouldn't stay out there too long...maybe an hour. All he wanted to do was walk up and down the beach. I didn't mind because I love walking the beach. It was funny to watch him...he would just stare at the sand and go for miles down the beach. We got him in the water a little and he thought it was quite funny when the waves would come crashing on him.


Daddy and Andrew playing in the waves.


Getting a decent family picture with Andrew these days just isn't going to happen!


Josh and Jill came in Wednesday night to spend the rest of the week with us. We had fun with them and they did a great job spoiling Andrew!! :)


On our way home we went through Hammond to see John, Amy and Sadie! It was GREAT seeing them!! We haven't seen them since our wedding. I had better pictures of Amy and Sadie, but I deleted them before I was able to save them...not sure exactly how I managed that!! Anyway, it was great to see them and Sadie is such a sweetie!! I was so impressed with how well she is talking!
Guess that sums up our trip! Big Brother's on so I need to run!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks heffa for putting that nastiness on your blog. we didn't need to see that. but i'll spoil andrew anytime. just let me know! haha

Shandra said...

ugh! you tell me i need to post pictures and now i didn't post the right ones! i can't win!!

Anonymous said...

Shan...my sis and her fam were there, too! Fun! We were in Houston last night to see the Texans play (and win!)...wasn't sure when y'all were getting back. You look RED in the pic! Glad y'all had fun!!!

Megan said...

Andrew is getting so big!

Shandra said...

carrie...i did get some sun. that was our last day there tho so it was okay. :) um..and if you had REALLY wanted to see me you would have called me to see if i was home!!! how rude!

Michelle said...

your suit is super cute! glad y'all had some fun.

Anonymous said...

why can't i make your pics big? oh well. it looks like you had fun, but you know what you need now is a trip to dallas! :)

Jessica said...

amy and jill have the same maternity swimsuit! (see my pics from rosemary beach)

andrew is so tall!

Mandy said...

Glad you're back, Shan. I missed reading your blog! :)

Shandra said...

Kristi, I'm not sure why they won't go big. I only shrank one of them. I'll have to do a test and figure out why.

Jess...yeah, Jill saw Amy's suit on your blog and was telling me she had the same one. Too funny.

Man...thanks! Sorry I missed all the fun in Dallas last weekend!

Anonymous said...

Umm...don't start with me. Last time I called you didn't want to get out in the rain. WHAT???!!! Just kidding! It was a last minute deal...our neighbor gave us his free tickets, blah, blah...now I am in the real world and only see TAKS before me....this too shall pass! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Can't wait to take Daisy and Jacob to the beach!!

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzz
i've updated so now it's your turn. and hey, if you don't have anything to say, just put some pics of andrew :)

Jessica said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! Andrew is adorable!