Hanging up lights
This afternoon we hung...I mean Matt hung up the lights outside. He did a marvelous job!! (yes, he reads this.) The neighbors were harassing us because last year we had them up by now. All we need now is our tree....that will be a fight! I want a fir tree and my forestry major hubby wants a spruce tree. I don't really care for the spruce. I think we are going to get it tomorrow...so we shall see who wears the pants in this family!!! ;)
2 comments:
frazer fir trees all the way, baby. just because he's a forestry major doesn't mean he knows all about home decor!
I totally agree with you Jessica. He has no decorating experience so what does he know!! Um..yeah I totally want a FIR tree, not a FUR tree. It's been one of those days where I don't really think much!
Post a Comment