We made it back safely!! It was a little stressful trip. We stayed at 5 different places in a total of 9 days. My point?...waaay too much unpacking and packing in a week. My house was clean before we left and now it looks like a tornado hit it. Matt is unloading the van and just putting it all in the front room. I hate unpacking after a trip! hate it!
Oh and yes, I just said van! I NEVER thought I would be a minivan mom...but now I am. I had to give up the 4 runner for a van. It was totally my idea. I hated loading and unloading Andrew in the 4runner. It's SO much nicer doing that in the van. Especially b/c the doors just slide right open...now I am just trying to justify having a van!!!
Matt just got home with groceries (yes, he does the grocery shopping....I hate that place and will hardly go alone!) so I need to go help.
No comments:
Post a Comment