Well, it's taken me a while to post because I can't reach the keyboard over my big belly!!! Oh my gosh! I have eaten WAY too much food and I just can't stop!!! AGH!! I just eat, eat, eat...even when I'm not hungry!! Oh my! So I've probably put on all the weight I took off after having Andrew...and then some! That's it....no more food till Christmas!!!
I did not fight everyone and their grandmother at the stores either. I've seen the news...pushing, fighting, peoples wigs falling off. It's crazy! What's this world coming to? I mean, is it worth it? I know when I go to WalMart and it's packed I get very annoyed and in a bad mood. Why would you want to be like that before Christmas? Not me. I just sit at home and watch the news. Luckily, I am done with my Christmas shopping...well, I still have Matt, but he's easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment