
I know everyone is dying to know...well I won!!! We got a fir tree!! I've married a smart man. He doesn't want to listen to me whine all night if we hadn't gotten it. Now it just needs to be decorated. I think that will happen tomorrow night. We have too much going on....dinner, wash, and dishes! Poor Andrew..we were running around all day today that he hardly got a good nap in. He was sooo tired that he just fell asleep on the floor. Too cute!!
2 comments:
John also fights with the tree stand, and Sadie also played in her exersaucer while I directed him about the leaning! I am jealous though, Matt has on shorts in this picture! We have a foot of snow!
Amy
Yeah, Matt thought it was funny he was in shorts and putting up the tree. It was like 65 here yesterday. Very nice, but I am ready for the COLD!!! :) We don't even know what snow is here!
Post a Comment