
Well for some reason Andrew is fighting going to bed tonight. He usually goes down at 7:30 and sleeps till 8:00, but not tonight! He went down at 7 and woke up at 7:45. Guess he thought he would take a little nap. I don't think so little guy!!! So while he's crying I'm here blogging! Some mom I am. Well, I've tried everything else! Don't judge me. I have cried plenty of days and look how I turned out! :) PERFECT!!! JK I can't focus with him fussing....which could also be because he had his 4 month shots yesterday. :( He did NOT like that one bit and has been fussy ever since. So off I go to tend to him.
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you, although your blog puts mine to shame... You're blogging about being a mommy and I blog about my dogs. I am so unimportant! :)
Post a Comment