(and somehow I felt like this pic was appropriate for this post! it's from a month ago. we got nothing from those clouds, but they sure did look wicked!!)
Andrew's school called me on Wednesday saying he wasn't feeling well. He came home and complained about his tummy most of the day, but nothing ever happened to him....thankfully! I sent him to school the next day, but I sent him in an hour late just to make sure he could eat breakfast okay and nothing was going to happen. He really wanted to go to school and I hated to keep him home if it was nothing. I was a little worried something might happen that afternoon, but nothing ever did....to him!
About 6 PM Thursday Blake started getting sick. Thankfully he was outside looking for something or it would have been all over me because we were JUST sitting reading books!!! Then about 3:30 AM I started getting sick. WHY is it that I ALWAYS get it the worst? I mean, I would rather it be me than the kids, but then it just makes me look like I'm a baby! :) Thankfully Matt was home all day on Friday and he totally picked up my slack! I can't tell you the last time I was sick and Matt was home to help the whole time! I really needed him tho because I couldn't even get out of bed without getting sick!
And poor Claire has been sick with an ear infection. She's almost done with her meds so I'll be taking her back in this week to make sure the meds worked. I think the meds are messing up her tummy...but I won't go into those gross details. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment