Tuesday, September 28, 2010

barbie

The other day I walked into the living room and this is what I found....
Claire playing with the Barbie that Matt used when he proposed to me.
I thought it was quite funny. Barbie got shoved in the bottom drawer of the coffee table before we moved and Claire found her! I'm pretty sure she's plotting to cut her hair...isn't that what every girl does to Barbie?? I know I did! :)
She's not as innocent as she looks, people!!
So, I guess she'll be getting Barbies for her first birthday!! just kidding!!!

1 comment:

Shawn Ann said...

Oh! That is just toooooo cute! I love to find the baby when he has found something really interesting to play with and he is just inspecting it with his little fingers like that! She looks so cute inspecting that barbie! And she looks caught red handed too! Ha! Love it!
Eli has a couple of things he isn't suppose to play with, one being the remote and if he gets a hold of it and I come up behind and say "Eli...." he kind of jumps like he is getting ready to try to run away and laughs cause he KNOWS! Oh they are so smart so little!