Tuesday, October 19, 2010

pumpkin patches

Let me start off by apologizing for all the pics. It was hard to choose what to post!

Last weekend we went to a smaller pumpkin patch with our Sunday school class. The boys had a blast. It was Andrew's first pumpkin patch here.
Andrew was so excited to ride the ponies.

They had a track where you could ride tricycles. Blake waited patiently, but never got to ride because it was time for dinner. (which is why I have all pics of Andrew.)

Yesterday we went back to Vala's.

Here are some pics of what we enjoyed... ALL the boys had a blast on this 4-wheeler looking thing.
Matt was beat when he got off. ha!
Andrew thought this was so funny!
They jumped on this big pillow thing....
slid down some fast slide... jumped in a pile of hay...
stopped for one second to pose for the camera...
and slid into some hay.
And Claire just sat back and took it all in.


We went after school so we didn't have much daylight. There was a lot of stuff we didn't get to do...like ride the hayride out and to pick a pumpkin. And I didn't a pic of all three kiddos.

How sweet is this pic....
Matt waiting on the rest of us while we rode the tractor.
I LIED...I did get a pic of all 3 kids!

It's just not great.
I know people think I live in the cornfield, and there are a lot around here, but I don't live IN them. It's actually really pretty here. And I don't mind the cornfields. For some reason, it's just calming to me!
Anyway, we had a great time at the pumpkin patches. I look forward to going back next year and staying all day!!

3 comments:

Ashley Chandler said...

Love these pics!!! Too cute!!! Looks like a great time.

Shawn Ann said...

Don't you know ppl love all the pictures and could care less what you have to write! Ha! That place has practically all the same things as ours, just a little different! It's fun isn't it!? I think they look cute with the pumpkin scarecrow snowman...whatever he is!

jill said...

that's like the best pumpkin patch ever! glad you are enjoying life in nebraska. can't wait to see you next month!