Wednesday, April 28, 2010

campin, eatin, playin

Matt took the boys camping last weekend. They got dirty and had a blast!

Uncle Josh and cousin Jack even came down for a night!!
They had a playground and the boys really enjoyed the slide.
And, here's where they all slept. I must say that while I did miss them, I SURE did enjoy my time at home with Claire!! I've always thought she was an easy baby, but it wasn't until then that I really got to enjoy it! She's so content and easy going. And it's crazy how much time I had with just one kid!! Needless to say, I'll be pushing for them to go camping every year! :)

On another note....
Claire started solids this week!! She started with peas....
and she liked them!!!
Girl went to town on those peas. She's not six months yet, but my doc said if she seemed ready I could start her early...and the girl was ready!!

And here's just a cute pic of the boys I took one evening. I think this was right before they started fighting on who could sit on the top!
However, Mommy won that battle because we don't sit on the top!!

2 comments:

jill said...

LOVE that pic of them looking down the slide. i need to have it printed off. jae has c's dress in 12 mos - lol!!! love those pics too - cutie pie :)

Shawn Ann said...

awe, that camping trip looks so fun! I bet they really enjoyed it! I would like to take the kids camping in the smokies sometime near Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge. I think it would be a lot of fun.