Friday, April 02, 2010

another random post

Our church had an egg hunt for the kiddos. The boys had fun. Okay, so they don't look like they are having fun in this pic, but they did! :) This was their first egg hunt this year. At first Blake, wasn't sure what to do, but he caught on quickly. And 3 egg hunts later....he's now a pro!!

Can't believe it's already Easter. Seems like it was just Christmas! Wish this year would slow down!!!
And this is for my sister...
The boys love their pillowcases! Blake uses his pillow all the time. He's constantly pulling it out of his room. He's a mess!! And he loves Hungry Hippos! I do too!...probably because it doesn't require me to think!!!
Hope you all have a great Easter! I hope to get a decent pic of the kiddos...but I'm not holding my breath!!

No comments: