I love when the boys play outside because it's easy entertainment for Claire. She loves to sit and watch her brothers. Won't be long and she'll be out there romping around with them.

We registered this little guy for Kindergarten.

I can't believe it. Seems like the thing to do here is
homeschool, but that's just not for me! He's very excited and thinks he's riding the bus. Not sure if that will happen tho.
Claire turned 5 months this week.
She is such a sweet baby. I have been blessed with 3 easy babies...of course when they turn 2 they usually make up for it.

She loves her brothers and thinks they are pretty funny.

This kid is just a mess!

Tonight Claire had a HUGE messy diaper. I got her all nice and clean, but wanted to dip her in the tub. Blake was in the tub by himself and I asked him if I could put Claire's tub in with him and clean her off. He told me to take her to my tub. I explained to him that I couldn't do that because if something happened to him I wouldn't hear him. He said he didn't want Claire to
smoosh him so I just gave her a bath in the kitchen sink. How do people do that? She was
slippin' and sliding all over the place!
Well, that's it from here!
2 comments:
I know I say this all the time but they are growing up so quickly. I love the pictures of Claire. She seems like a sweetie!
You did a GREAT job on the pictures! All of them turned out so cute!
Post a Comment