Thursday, May 27, 2010

little update...

I have so much to update on that I'm a little overwhelmed!!
First, Blake turned 3!!
He thinks he is such a big boy now! We just did a family party that night, but will have a party with friends in a week. He and Andrew are going to have a party together.
Andrew graduated from PreK!!
He's SO excited to be starting Kindergarten next year!!
This was our first year at this school and we loved it! We had a great group of parents and kids. And the teachers were AWESOME! We are sure going to miss it.
Claire is growing like a weed.
She is 6 1/2 months now. I took her to the Dr. yesterday for her well visit and she's in the 68% for weight and 94% for height! She has her two bottom teeth in and I think she might be cutting another. She's such an easy baby too! ALMOST makes me want another! However, I think 3 is enough!
In other news...we are moving to Nebraska! Everyone keeps asking how I feel and I think it's all happening so fast that I haven't had time to really think about it. Matt is working with the same company and will start up there early August! It will definitely be a big change for us, but I'm excited to see what God has in store for our family. We will really miss our sweet friends here.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What??? I have not looked at blogs in forever. You are moving??? Nebraska. Is Demian jealous?