We're busy here...as I'm sure everyone is this time of year. I'm trying to get everything in order before we leave Saturday. I don't think I'll get it all done! This morning the boys finished up painting a few things for me and then we made cookies. They had fun cutting out the cookies. Somehow they managed to make a huge mess of themselves so I just threw them in the tub! It's been a busy morning to say the least. I think I need a nap! The boys are also snotty, sneezing and coughing... great way to start a vacation, don't ya think? I'm just hoping it doesn't lead to ANOTHER ear infection for Blake! I'm trying my hardest to use the saline and clean him out but not sure if that will help. It never fails, someone is ALWAYS sick on our trips. Anyway, the boys chilled and watched Christmas videos while I cleaned up the kitchen....
I pulled out their nap mats to make it a little more fun...well, really to keep them out of my hair so I could clean! :)
4 comments:
what a cute pic! and i know what you mean...josh has had this snotty crap for a couple of weeks now at least. nothing major, just a little snotty and congested. i swear this crap is EVERYWHERE. ugh. hope they feel better soon!
that is a cute picture! that always happens to us..having someone sick when we need to go somewhere.. Merry Christmas and have a fabulous trip!!
Blake looks so big in your new header picture.
alright, are you goin to update or not?? are you done blogging?
Post a Comment