Wednesday, December 10, 2008

more snow pics...

Look at me...one post I'm saying I'm cutting back and now I'm posting two in one day!!
Tonight I tucked Andrew in bed, straightened up around the house, checked the weather outside ...AND IT WAS SERIOUSLY SNOWING! I RAN in Andrew's room (afraid it could stop at any moment) and got him dressed to go outside and play. He was SO excited...probably because he knew he was supposed to be in bed.
the front...

Our weak snowman. Andrew wanted him to have a hat and eyes. I didn't have much to work with tho!
It was fun! I don't know if I could deal with that every winter. I don't like all the wet clothes and stuff. But, we sure did enjoy it tonight.


8 comments:

Michelle said...

a SNOW MAN?! how awesome!!

Shandra said...

lol...i guess you can call it a snow man.

Michelle said...

that's a great snow man! we don't have enough to make something that gi-normas! maybe i'll go out and make a tiny one. i'll have the whole yard to myself. :)

Shandra said...

well, we stole the snow for the snowman off the slide. so that helped! you know you wanna go outside and play...just do it! call kracht to come over and play! :)

Michelle said...

i just made a snow angel. it has wide-legged pants. very cool. i can't find the usb cable to post though! i'm going to get dan to help me build one when he gets home. :)

Shandra said...

michelle, i seriously need another way to communicate with you!

i'll be waiting anxiously to see pics of your angel!

Michelle said...

maybe we should im. :) you can delete our mini-conversation! i posted a pic of my snow angel, but i'm sure you are in bed. :)

Anonymous said...

that snowman cracks me up. looks a little drunk...hahah actually i'm just jealous b/c we were supposed to get snow and didn't get one flake! ugh poor blake didn't get to get up...he's so mistreated! ;p