Tuesday, September 09, 2008

1st day of school

Andrew started preschool today!! I think I was more excited than he was! Don't get me wrong... he was excited, but I was THRILLED!! We didn't decide to send him until the week before school was starting. I was limited on where I could send him but really like his school. He's only going 2 days a week until noon so I still plan on working with him at home.
Here's the happy boy...

And Blake had to say cheese...

When I picked him up his teacher said he had a good day. She said he's a perfectionist (I'm sure this is her nice way of saying he's OCD and I know this.) He doesn't like dirty hands or dirty clothes! I think that's a good thing tho! Who wants a dirty boy! :)

I definitely enjoyed my morning with Blake. It's nice to have that time with just him. They are all down and I STILL have some ME time!! What a day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww you can tell in his face that he's excited!! that's a great pic of the two of them. i'm lol at the ocd thing. man, he's just like his daddy! :D

Elizabeth said...

I am such a bad mom. Clara started MDO a few weeks ago and a forgot to take a picture.
Today, Her teacher(who is also my sister in law) was talking about how Clara doesn't like to get dirty either. But neither do I.

Jessica said...

Yeah for Andrew!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

he looks so happy...and such a great pic of both boys. you'd think they like taking pictures or something.