Friday, September 19, 2008

update

This will be a quick update...

I'm still in Shreveport (well Bossier) with the boys. Matt stayed behind and rode out the storm as he had to work. We still have no power. We've heard it should be on Monday. I plan on leaving here Sunday or Monday. I've definitely enjoyed our stay here and we appreciate all the help and hospitality but we are anxious to see Daddy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are doing well...we had no power for a week! but we went to san antonio for a couple of days then stayed at stphen's mom's to rebuild her fence...ac came on last nite and all is well now...lets do the museum soon

rach

jill said...

Hope the power comes on soon!

Elizabeth said...

I have been wondering about you. Thanks for the update.

jill said...

are you in houston yet?

Kristy said...

Shandra and kids left Sport on Monday and as of today Friday the 26th, they are still without power. Website is saying SUNDAY.