Friday, September 26, 2008

quick update

WE HAVE POWER!! We got it back at 2:05 PM today!!! I'm trying to clean up around here and get beds out of the living room and extension cords off the floor! We were out for 13 days. The boys and I got back on Monday and were getting very tired of living like this! I definitely had to remind myself A LOT how thankful I am that we didn't have any damage...no power is better than what others are going through right now.

So, I'm off to get my house back in order. I'll catch up on emails later. Thanks to those of you for checking on us. Hopefully life will get back to "normal" soon. We are heading to Sea World tomorrow!!

5 comments:

jill said...

Yea!!!

Michelle said...

sea world? that's worse than no power, girly. :) have fun!

Anonymous said...

we'd better see LOTS of pics now that you have power!! heard andrew was very excited to be there - bet they had a blast!

HipShooter said...

Glad you're back!

jill said...

how was sea world???