Saturday, May 31, 2008

sometimes i just can't think of a title...

Yesterday we had some of Andrew's friends over. We do school with them once a week. Well, it was my day to teach and since my lesson only lasted 30 mins I decided we'd go to the pool afterwards. The kiddos had fun and the pool was basically empty. I know this will change next week when the kids are out of school!
Then we came home, fed the boys, put them down and we napped too. Matt had an excuse to nap...he's been working nights. He worked the night before...got home at 7AM Friday and woke up at 10 AM to go to the pool with us. Not sure how he does it. I didn't really have an excuse. I've been getting plenty of sleep. So, I guess I'm basically just a slacker! Then when we woke up our friend, Luke came over and we went BACK to the pool! It was fun. Of course I didn't get any pics. Maybe next time!
I decided to try and get some pics of the boys in the red chair. I haven't done it in a while and it really was a mess. Andrew did really well sitting there but Blake did NOT want to stay. The first picture turned out okay...

but it went downhill after that. Oh well!

I thought this was cute of Andrew..

And this one of Blake is from earlier this week. He's probably telling his big brother to be quiet!

We are meeting some friends for dinner at Culver's tonight. I LOVE their burgers...and their ice cream! I hate to go tho because I just can't turn down their concretes! YUM! I can taste it already!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh -y'all and culver's! lol it'd be nice to have one here tho! i like that first pic of them. how'd you get andrew to look at the camera?

Shandra said...

he's into saying cheese to the camera these days....but only when HE wants to! he was actually smiling in most of the pics w/ b but b was bawling!

cheryl said...

Cute pictures of those adorable boys. Megan downloaded her pics and so did Mady from your visit. I should shoot you a copy cause some are really cute.