You may remember a couple of blogs back me taking the boys to Dillard's to look for Blake shoes and Andrew saw some whatever they are called for his Crocks. Well, at first he wanted the $6 Nemo ones but then spotted some $12 turtle ones he HAD to have!! I wasn't paying $12 and he didn't want Nemo so I left with one unhappy kiddo. (Blake could have cared less because he was too busy eating goldfish!) Anyway, we were back at Dillard's the other day and picked these up for Andrew...
Those things are a pain to put on but at least he can't pull them off. So, I get them on and he immediately wants them off so he can hold them. I explain to him that if he doesn't want them on his shoes then we will throw them away because they are too little for him to play with! I won that battle and he was content just staring at them over the tray of the stroller.
We get home and Andrew starts walking around and notices that Nemo and Dory keep turning and it drives him crazy!!! He was having a fit! I kinda thought it was funny and at times just wanted to turn them myself on him because this is how he spent half of his day...
Seriously, my child will probably be in therapy one day because of these shoes!
A friend of our let us try out their laptop for our trip. Andrew is obsessed with it! We'll see if it's just a phase or if he will continue to play with it after a couple of days. And, of course I have to add a pic of little B. Yeah, he's making a big mess with his yogurt! He's all into feeding himself these days .
Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!!
6 comments:
Andrew is picking up on your habits of being addicted to the computer!! HA!! Y'all have fun on your trip.
Have fun on your trip. Let me know how traveling with 2 boys is. We will be making some car trips this summer and I must say I am dreading it.
That makes me laugh about Andrew's shoes. We have that magnetic barn on our fridge also.
that bib is the cutest...but don't show anyone the neck. :)
this is cutesy cloths - michelle is on a blog diet.
HILARIOUS!!! umm, hello is it matt jr?? had fun seeing you guys for the short trip - have fun on the rest of your trip!
that pic of andrew playing with his shoes is funny. and my nephews have that magnetic barn on their fridge too. i guess all the cool kids are doing it...
Post a Comment