Wednesday, May 07, 2008

c-ya

We leave Friday for our week long trip. Matt's sister is getting married in LA on Saturday so we are heading there Friday morning. Then we head out early on Sunday to TN to see my sis and her family. It will be a VERY long haul. Friday we will be heading to Shreveport for my nephew's high school graduation. It's crazy to think he was born on my first day of high school. My time flies!! Anyway, then we'll head out Sunday morning. While I would love to see some of you Shreveporters (is that what you're called?)....I'll be consumed with family fun!! Anyway, I'd like to come back to Shreveport one day and then head to Monroe to see some of y'all...but I need to get to Dallas first. Okay, I need to get back to packing!!

Here's Andrew and his new haircut for the wedding....yes, he and Blake are in the wedding. Don't look at his nappy shirt. It has Lightning McQueen on it and it is NOT cute. My bother-in-law picked it out but Matt paid for it so I can say that. I only let Andrew nap in it. :) I'm mean, I know!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

youre cracking me up about that shirt. we still talk about the nemo diaper!!

Shandra said...

jill, if you don't thinnk that shirt is nappy then i'm buying jack one!!!

Kristy said...

Safe travels!! See you in a week. Get plenty of rest on the first leg of your trip...so when you get to Shreveport you'll be all rested for us!!

Anonymous said...

HEFFA - i do think it's nappy - you just make me laugh that you're still talking about how gross it is. you can bring jack one - i'll just have 1000 nemo diapers delivered to your house. hahahah