Friday, May 02, 2008

big day

So, tomorrow's the big day. We've been getting ready for the garage sale and birthday party. I have a few more finishing touches for both. I have to remind myself that Blake's birthday isn't until next weekend!

Anyway, some of you asked for details on the party...we are having it in the backyard at 4 PM. I'll have 3 pools set up (one a baby pool), the kids can swing and such, do sidewalk chalk, and play in these kiddie tents that I have. We'll do pizzas for dinner and then Jennifer Massey is doing the cupcakes. It's a farm theme so I can't wait to see them. Well, I've got some things to do but just wanted to fill you in...


The almost one year old!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

did his outfit come in??

Carrie said...

Hope things turn out well!!!

Anonymous said...

wow - i wish gas wasn't 3.50/gal b/c jack would LOVE to come to that party!! fun stuff! cute pic :)