Well, my sister and her family left yesterday. I was quite exhausted as we did nothing but shopped! We enjoyed our visit and Andrew enjoyed the attention. He must have been exhausted too because he slept for 3 hours today! Anyway, my sister got a new camera and she thinks she's a pro at taking pics. She's no Linda...but she did get some cute ones! I will leave you with a few...


13 comments:
SUCH a cutie! he looks different already!! and yes, he is chunky :)
Aww...he's beautiful! And yes, Andrew is a ham. Hmmm....wonder who he gets that from?
PS..I don't think he is chunky. Sorry Jill! Now I was a chunky baby!
I don't think he looks chunky either. Is he about to cry in that one picture or just yawning? He's SOOOOO cute!!! I like the one of Andrew just chillin' too. :) What's he listening to?
does andrew have an ipod? that's funny.
blake is a cutie! your sister took some good pics. i don't think he's chunky looking though. he looks quite average for his age. :)
What a cutie! He is getting big so fast. And yes, I agree, he is NOT chunky. Karen got some good ones. I'll have to call her as I am in the market for a new camera myself! Love to all!
how adorable are those pictures :)
by the way...are the kids sporting ralph lauren :P...not that's what I'm talking about...you dress them well.
Truc
Babies are suppose to be chunky...that's what makes them so irresitable :)
awww...look at my friends sticking up for my baby!!!
mandy and michelle...the ipod was my nieces. there is no telling what he was listening to. he was getting annoyed with it tho b/c the ear piece wouldn't stay in his little ear.
truc...only you would recognize the ralp lauren stuff!
TOO cute!! Glad to hear Andrew doesn't have an Ipod. I was going to get upset with you!! Don't let him listen to it loudly...Jason is deaf from going to his aunt's concerts growing up!!! HA!!! I love the facial expressions in most of the pics...adorable!!
Is Jill crazy? He's perfect- I've seen some chubby babies in my time but he is not one of them! I actually think he looks like a c-section baby- no misshapen head or huge noggin or anything. :) Love you girl.
okay chill OUT everyone! when i say a baby is chubby, i mean that in a GREAT way. the chubbier a baby the better. and he does have fat rolls on those sweet legs!
thanks for the coupon tip...we are coming to house hunt on the 23rd...crazy huh
What cuties! Love the pictures.
we're kinda thinking about the fall creek area...s will be comuting to downtown a few days a week so it looks like a great location...we;ll be checking out what is on the market but we may go the builder route...
Post a Comment