Sunday, August 19, 2007

where DOES the time go?

Seriously? Blake is already 3 1/2 months old!! Maybe since I was a little sleep deprived in the beginning it went faster...who knows. All I know is he's growing fast and I already miss that baby phase. I told Matt the other day that I'm ready for another. He nearly drove off the road! :) IF we have another it will be a couple of years.

Blake is definitely in a fun phase! He laughs and is constantly talking. Andrew can walk past him and he starts to smile. Too bad Andrew won't pay him any attention!!! I know that will all change when Blake can do more.

Here are some of Blake's 3 month pics. I take pictures of him monthly for his scrapbook (which I haven't even started!)











5 comments:

jill said...

He seems like the sweetest, happy baby!

Elizabeth said...

those pics are absolutely adorable!!!!

Megan said...

he's a cutie! you are giving me hope that the first few months pass quickly. i'm all about my kiddos getting out of the newborn stage :)

Anonymous said...

What a little doll!

Shandra said...

Thanks girls!

Megan, I think when you are in the newborn phase it's kinda slow b/c you are so tired but looking back now it went by fast..if that makes any sense!?