Went back and got 40 jars for 88 cents! Go
here for an awesome coupon on Gerber products at Target. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page...click on the coupon...click generate and you can print a ton of the same coupon. I printed 10 and got Blake some jar food and finger foods that Gerber makes. I went back today for more! I'm just storing them for when he starts eating solids. You must use the coupon at Target and it must be printed in color. It expires soon so hurry!
15 comments:
i take it walmart wouldn't honor them then?
we didn't try. we had gone to target first b/c we had the monitors to take back. not sure if they would honor it or not. wouldn't hurt to try!
Wow! Thanks, Shandra
nice! i need to go back and see if they've got jars at our target. i think they had 3's, so if nothing else, i guess i could stock up on those!
What a great deal...makes me want to go buy some baby food...well almost!
How did you get 40 jars for 88 cents?
liz, i printed off 20 coupons and the jars were only 52 cents each!!!
We just went on our Target spree and scored some free gerber plastic 2-packs using the coupon link below in conjunction with yours. You can only print off one per computer but that shouldn't stop you. I plan on going to every classroom at my school and print off more.Thanks for posting Shandra...Meredith and I need to stock up before we go to just my salary next month. Continue to share and I will do the same.
http://www.gerber.com/coupons
-Justin
did they let you use more than one at a time or did you have to buy them in separate purchases?
Thanks for that site Justin. I'll definitely let you know if I find another good one!
Rachel, yes, I used more than one at a time. I didn't have any problems. It's a coupon that Target had on their website but is no longer on there.
it's really time for another update - at least some pics of the boys please! :) oh yeah, that profile pic IS one that kendy took. of course, it's untouched and low res, but i still liked it
dan went to target today to get our haul...elliot STILL eats babyfood. we don't know what to do about it. :(
i went & bought some today. i only used 12 coupons. it is sort of weird buying baby food for a baby that isn't here yet :) i got 14 stage 1-2 packs for 74 cents a piece! i also used a pantene coupon. where did you get the link?
i got it from my sis-in-laws friend that posted about it. not sure where she found it. it was also on this baby board that i go to. if you go to target.com they have online coupons and it was on there. they don't stay on there as long as they do that site i had. our target got picked over and i had to get some of those containers. it was way cheaper to buy the jars tho.
Shan...I agree...time for a new post!
Post a Comment