Tuesday, August 28, 2007

terrible twos

So when do the terrible twos end???? Do I have to wait until July 9th?? I don't think I'll make it! My precious Andrew was all about throwing a fit today when he didn't get EXACTLY what he wanted! Gee...I can't wait for Blake to turn two!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

hahaha! Sasha is throwing a fit as I write this comment! I remember Jackson throwing ONE fit in his toddler/preschooler years, Sasha had TWO just today! Good luck and know you're not alone in the fit department! :)

Anonymous said...

ugh i have no idea. i'm sure i'll be asking you in a few years!!

Deborah said...

Hate to be the one to tell you, but sometimes there are terrible threes too!

jill said...

just give him exactly what he wants and there shouldn't be a problem :)

Sarah said...

I feel your pain. We had great 2's! Even 3's and 4's. Our 5's is what is killing us!

Megan said...

i was just thinking this week that i think jolie is starting to grow out of it. she is getting easier to reason with everyday & has even started behaving herself (most of the time)in Wal-Mart. next week i might feel differently :)

Shandra said...

jessica, glad to know i'm not alone!

deborah, thanks for the bad news!!

jill, did andrew put you up to that?

sarah, that doesn't give me much hope. i wanted to be done by 3!