Today I kept a friend's baby for a couple of hours. He's two months older than Blake and was very good! Blake had fun with his friend. It will be neat to see these boys grow up together!

On another note, can I please have ONE MORE
THING RECALLED?!?!? I'm getting tired of all this. It's a pain!!
7 comments:
that's a precious picture of both boys!
I don't think we have any of the toys from the recall but I have several of those vinyl bibs. Did you have anything that was recalled?
jennifer...we had the sesame street figurines. andrew had just gotten them for his bday. i ALMOST got him the toolbelt but decided against it. glad i did! i just took my bibs back to babies r us and got $10 for them.
The boys are so cute! I didn't have anything recalled, almost bought Sasha some Dora stuff for her birthday but went with kitchen stuff instead. What a pain!
Where is the pic of the outfit???! :)
i'll try and post tomorrow. ;)
awww! they are PRECIOUS. i've missed keeping up with your babes this week! :)
Post a Comment