Wednesday, August 01, 2007

mattel recall

We had something recalled so I figured some of y'all might too. Go here and check it out!

6 comments:

jill said...

Was it the Elmo doll? I saw that on the news this morning and was going to email you since I knew Andrew had one.

Deborah said...

We have a lot of the dora stuff, but we didn't buy it recently so it is all okay. Thanks!

Michelle said...

i nearly freaked out when i saw all the toys that were affected...but like deborah, ours were all made pre-2007. just makes me sick to think what all my kids have injested while chewing on painted toys..

Anonymous said...

your mama's slacking

Michelle said...

i did not get a chance to mail it today, but you can see a pic of it again on my blog! :) it'll go out tomorrow though.

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz