Here are a few pics from the trip...
The seaweed was SO bad. Here's some seaweed coming in...nasty!
Matt fished the whole time. He got this boat right before we left so it was a new toy for him.
Andrew and Grandma at Moody Gardens Rainforest. It was nice having Grandma around. She was a big help. I think she will need a vacation from this vacation!
Andrew got some presents since his birthday is right around the corner. My parents got him this Tickle Me Elmo. He was scared of it at first. It kind of reminds me of the Chucky doll. I figure when Andrew gets a little older he'll be asking me to get it out of his room at night!
And here's little Blake! I finally caught him smiling...and my flash wasn't on!!! Oh well!
9 comments:
Too cute!!! And yes, I remember our icee days! :) hehehe! Matt should have gotten Jason's boat. Jason said the 2 best days of the life with the boat--the day he bought it and the day he sold it! hehe!
that's funny. the only way matt will sell this one is if he gets a bigger one. boys and their toys!
Glad your back! And yes, I'm still coming!!!
blake is soooo precious. and i think he has your smile (if thats allowed) lol
Cute picture of Blake! Glad you had a good trip.
yeah, galveston beaches are gross. we have been when the seaweed was not there. it's fun for us to go during the winter just to walk in the surf, but we are just 30 minutes away.
hope you got a nap or two and very good to see pics of the boys! :)
Cute pictures! Cute boys! Tell Matt his boat is rockin'! :) Hope Andrew's 2nd birthday is a smash!
I think that's why I've never liked the beach... my only experiences have been LA and TX beaches, and one or two less-than-attractive beaches in Florida. So I always just assumed that beaches were gross. wAnd then I went to Jamaica... and now I'm spoiled...
linda, i know what you mean. we went to the caymans and that place is AWESOME!
Post a Comment