Thursday, July 05, 2007

fireworks and striking a pose

In our neighborhood you aren't supposed to pop fireworks. However, they were going off all around us last night. About 10:45 PM they finally stopped. I was getting a little annoyed at all the noise...and so was Andrew.... This is how I found him when I went to bed. Guess he couldn't get to sleep with all the noise. :)
Don't worry...he could breathe....

And here's Blake striking a pose in his new robe.

6 comments:

sally said...

that's hilarious!

jill said...

I was annoyed too - I mean it was a work night!!!!!!
That's the cutest little robe. Did Michelle make that?

Shandra said...

i'm sure michelle could make that but she didn't. :) i agree...it's a work night. i wanted to got set off fireworks this morning and wake all them up at 6 AM...dorks!

Carrie said...

Cute robe...poor Andrew!

Anonymous said...

that boy is smart!! we had that crap going on too, but a little phone call took care of that problem!! :) blake looks different in every pic - all cute tho !

Elizabeth said...

Andrew is a very smart boy. Blake is getting so big.