Thursday, July 12, 2007

2 months

Well, Andrew turned two this week and Blake turned two months!! I can't belive that Blake has been here for two months now!! He is doing really well and is a great baby...now that we have his reflux under controll. We have been very blessed with two great boys!

I took Andrew and Blake in for their well visits yesterday. Matt happened to be off so he was able to help...thankfully! Andrew's visit was no big deal. He didn't have to get shots or anything. Blake, on the other hand, had to get 5 shots but only 3 pokes. And did he cry!! Poor thing. Thankfully I didn't have to hold him down. He weighs in at 12 lbs. 1 oz. and is 23 1/2 inches long! He's just as big as Andrew was at this age. Is that bad that I'm already comparing them?

Here are some pics of Mr. Blake. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow he has changed so much!! looks so alert and smiley. i do see resemblance to andrew now, at least in these pics. can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

sooooooo cute...can't wait to meet him ( and andrew)...

Anonymous said...

oopsie daisy...that was me

Carrie said...

Shan...I think I see Blake trying to say, "Icee, please!" :) No slurpee...JILL!!! :)

jill said...

Whatever Carrie - I'm bringing him a slurpee this weekend! He's a Texas baby!

Shandra said...

y'all are cracking me up! ICEES RULE!

Anonymous said...

i second that emotion! ooooh

Carrie said...

Jill...I think you are out voted! Don't worry, Shan and I will take Blake and Andrew to get an icee one day and they will agree with us! :)