In other news, I have mastitis..well, I think I'm over it now. I had it with Andrew and let me tell you it is NO fun! Running a fever of 103 and taking care of kids is a lot of work. On top of mastitis I had strep throat. At least that's what I think it was. My dr just called me in some drugs and I'm starting to feel better. Poor Matt had to take care of the boys for me. Luckily he was off today so I got to rest some. :)
Andrew loved his drum so much that he wanted to take it to bed with him. That boys is so silly!
14 comments:
What is it with the sore boobs? I have it, too! I woke up in the middle of the night and the sheets were drenched with sweat! I'm so feeling your pain.
lauren, i can't believe you have it too! i got it w/ andrew and was determined not to get it again b/c i knew the symptoms...except this time i had different symptoms! ugh! hope you are feeling better!
I didn't know people could get mastitis. I thought it was just cows. The dairy industry spends a lot of money on mastitis research. I'm not calling you a cow or anything. I for real didn't know that. They have a big mastitis research farm not far from Shreveport. You want me to stop by there and see if they have some tips?
thanks chris...just kick me while i'm down!!!
i can't wait to meet the person who marries you!
what a dork
andrew is so cute. wish i could've been there. did he dig in that cupcake?
no, jill, he didn't dig in the cupcake. after he blew out the candle he said he was all done and pushed his plate out of the way b/c he wanted to play with his drum. goofy boy!
jolie saw the cupcake & started singing "happy birthday" - her new favorite song :) he is a cutie!
megan, that is funny. i gave andrew a cupcake after lunch today since he didn't eat his last night and he started to sing it too. then he blew on it as if it had a candle on it. kids are too funny.
Happy Birthday to Andrew. I hope you get to feeling better soon. That is no fun. Sawyer has that same drum and he loves it, too.
Shan...hope you are feeling better SOON!! I'll call when I get back into town.
I wish I had one of those cupcakes right now. :) Happy birthday to you, Andrew!
Hey Shan, Looks like you're doing well with 2! I cannot believe Andrew is 2...wow how time flies. My baby will be 2 in a little over a month-wah!!
Yuck, never had that but heard it's painful! Tell Andrew "Happy Birthday" from Oregon! Maybe he'll be a rock star someday? :)
save me some cupcakes!!!
Post a Comment