I love his facial expressions!!
He's too fast! All I could get with my dumb camera was the end pose! Andrew was a slow roller so I could get a step by step picture. Oh well! (There I go comparing again! I'm going to be an awful mom!!)
He's too fast! All I could get with my dumb camera was the end pose! Andrew was a slow roller so I could get a step by step picture. Oh well! (There I go comparing again! I'm going to be an awful mom!!)
11 comments:
It sucks being the second born. He's too sweet though!
that's funny - about him smiling! he is a quick roller. jack was too just b/c he hated being on his belly!! who, btw, was laying on his back today on the floor, and i peaked at him, and he was up on all fours. my world is about to change....
look at those adorable dimples...he is too handsome...just like his brother :)
you can't help but compare...or is really? it's more like we are referencing :) sometimes i catch myself doing that but then again...it helps you define the milestones.
truc
jill, thanks...he's a sweet LITTLE boy! :)
truc, you need to start bloggin again!
jill l...yep, sounds like he'll be crawling before long. andrew started scooting first. see.. there i go again! i didn't realize jack rolled that early.. maybe it's a landrum thing.
no he didn't roll as early as blake. i meant once he DID start rolling, he was quick. he was slow getting started b/c he'd scream at me everytime i put him on his belly. must be YOUR landrum boy thing :)
no, it's a MILLER thing. hee hee
crap, you commented fast.
I remember having huge battles trying to get a photo of my son rolling - he was always just too quick as well! Don't feel badly making comparisons, unfortunately we all tend to do it just because our first is the only one we have to base our parenting knowledge on. My daughter (second born) was a lot slower than my son in reaching all her milestones. At first I worried, but now I just know that when the time is right for her it will happen. I share more of my thoughts and experiences on my blog. Elissa
Is it cold in your house? Blake looks like he's ready for winter weather. :) jk! See if my blog is working now. I resized my pictures. Thanks!
mandy...unfotunately it's not that cold in my house. blake wears those outfits to bed b/c he's a belly sleeper now and i don't cover him. he gets pretty chilly at night. do you not want to come to my house now?
Oh, that makes sense! No, I'll still come. :) Someday!
Post a Comment