Thursday, July 26, 2007

josh, jill and jack's visit

Blake got to meet his cousin Jack...
Blake enjoyed playing with Jack...however...



Andrew was too busy to play as he was making phone calls!!



Cousins!
We had a nice visit with Josh, Jill and Jack. Andrew was a little jealous of all the babies but he got over it...when they left. :) We had lots of fun shopping and just hanging out!! Thanks for coming to see us!!


And here's a pic of my sweet boys. The only one I got of Blake smiling..Andrew wasn't looking! I can't win!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Too cute! It was good talking to you today. I still don't have my medicine!!! I agree with everything you said! :)

Anonymous said...

awww! jack looks like a little stinker in that first one!! andrew was just fine and what is probably a normal 2 y/o!! i hear he climbed up in blake's bed last nite all by himself! lol

Anonymous said...

your boys are too cute....Blake looks a lot like you :) NOT that I'm saying your cute :P


Truc

jill said...

They are so sweet. And it's fun that they have a cousin that is in between their ages.

Mandy said...

Blake looks so serious in that last picture. I think it's his "I know I'm cute and all, but are you done taking pictures of me yet, Mommy?" look.

Shandra said...

mandy...you so funny! no he's saying..."is mandy ever coming in???" ;)

Anonymous said...

Shan, your boys are absolutely adorable!! The girls are going to be chasing them soon.