Saturday, July 21, 2007

happenings

Here's what has been going on in our house....I've learned how to give the boys a bath at the same time. Go me! Andrew wasn't too sure what was going on the first time we did this, but now he loves it.

We got Blake a Bumbo seat. I'm hoping this will help with his reflux. I don't keep him in it too long as he doesn't have complete head control yet.
Blake found his hand!

He was happy to see how cute he is!! :)


And I tried putting Blake on his tummy to sleep. He's been sleeping from 7:30 PM until about 5:30 or 6:20 AM. (with a dream feed at 10 PM) However, he wakes up for his passy at least once a night. I thought maybe if he was on his tummy he could find it himself....I was wrong. bummer!
Matt's brother and his family are coming in this week. So, it will be a while before I post again!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea!!!! i love getting my way. hehehe
those are PRECIOUS - especially the one of him looking in the mirror. the bumbo pic looks like he's saying "u messin with me??" haha thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

That's a great idea sticking them together! Glad everything is going well! I miss babies!

ashley said...

sleep on the tummy - i'm all for it!! mine neither one would sleep more than a few hours until i put them on their tummies... although i'm completely jealous he's sleeping so long at such an early age. you're a blessed woman!!

jill said...

Good update - they change so quickly!

Deborah said...

I love this pic of Blake and the mirror...too cute. Wow he is getting big fast.

Anonymous said...

The bathing of Andrew and Blake just reminded me of my kids when they were a bit younger. We used to have the same set up as you and they loved it. They still bath together, but now they prefer to try and swim around like fish together. I'd love to share more of my experiences on my blog. Elissa.

Anonymous said...

life gets so much easier once you figure out how to things with two kids...like bathing and putting the two to nap together :) It always feel like a great accomplishment.

the girls love being together and it make me melt when i see them touching and smiling at one another...

truc

Unknown said...

Jack has slept on his tummy from about 3 months. I felt so bad doing it, with all the SIDS stuff, but it was the ONLY way he slept! Your kids are so cute, and Blake looks like you!