Jill came in town this weekend and Andrew was beside himself. He loved showing off, was a total spaz and sucked in all of Jill's attention! I'm sure Jill is exhausted from her visit. We had a nice time and it was fun catching up on what's been going on in our lives. Last time Jill came in Andrew was a few weeks old and this time she came back to meet Blake. It was nice having her around because she was a big help!! She probably didn't realize she was going to have to work. :) Sorry Jill!
This is pretty much where Andrew was all weekend.
Jennifer came up on Saturday and we girls had a night out! Thanks to Matt who kept the boys. I must say I was totally impressed when we got home and both boys were in bed and the house was kept clean!

No, my child doesn't have red hair. It just looks like it in this picture.
And Mr. Blake appreciates Jill coming to meet him. He liked Jill so much that he only spit up on her once!! Thanks for coming, Jill! Come back anytime!
14 comments:
cute pics...girls' night-sounds fun...stephen got his official offer last week...he is planning to take it tomorrow after he talks with his former supervisor again, then the relo company will contact us sometime after that...the target start date is Nov 1 but that may not happen...it may just mean he starts taking work for his new team then but if we can't move by then we will definitely wait til january to move after the holidays ya know?...so houston here we come-or the woodlands or humble or spring or whatever...wuhoo
It's my turn to come visit next. Jill can't be the favorite! I want your boys to love me more than Jill. :)
How fun! I am glad I will be having another baby so Jill will come see me. Your boys are really adorable.
We had considered coming down to Spring and other S. Tx areas for vacation but we decide to go on a vacation by ourselves and leave Clara with mom. But this will not be until Sept.
Shan - thanks for stealing all my pictures. No really, it was great fun and I learned so much about parenting.
Mandy - you had your chance!
okay, so i left a comment earlier and now i don't see it. i told j that it would be funny if y'all had the redheaded kid!! can't wait to see him
I'm so jealous of your fun visit. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding, so I REALLY wish I would've been with you all instead.
jill, i know, i was cracking myself up for stealing your pics. it took you too long to post so i had to do it!! ;)
mandy, you should have come, but you are always welcome.
colvin, you're always welcome too!
rachel...let me know when y'all come!! it would be so neat to actually meet your precious kiddos. maybe you can teach me to sew...you know, b/c we have so much spare time.
shan...SO thought of you today...we were on a plane and a baby started crying. i started laughing and jason was like...what in the world? i couldn't stop laughing. then i told him how you can cry like a baby and how i could totally see you playing a joke on me like that.
I miss you guys :(
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
you don't have to put "the other jill" b/c all my friends know that sweet jill p. wouldn't write that! :P i don't have anything to blog about...y'all coming in? i'll do that when y'all leave so i can have some pics. loser!
ugh heffa - u could always put pics of the boys!!
i'll see what i can do.
Post a Comment