Wednesday, February 14, 2007

my little drooling martian

Does the boy have teeth coming in or what?
He thought it was SO funny to put his cups on his ears!! Never a dull moment here.
I have to add this story...
Whenever we leave the house Andrew always brings one of his puppy dogs. Well, today he took one with him to church. When I went to pick him up his teacher told me that there was a boy who cried when his mommy dropped him off. Andrew walked over to him and handed him his dog. The teacher said it was so sweet because the boy actually stopped crying for a few minutes. Now a normal mom would think...aww, my child is so sweet. Not me! The whole time I was thinking...now I've gotta go home and wash that dog!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boy cracks me up!!! You're teaching him such wonderful tricks! HA!

Shandra said...

umm...he can thanks his daddy for teaching him that!

Anonymous said...

Better start saving for those braces.

Shandra said...

are you saying my kid has ganked up teeth??? :)

Michelle said...

that is funny! he has normal baby teeth hardy.

Megan said...

a few germs never hurt anyone :)

ashley said...

Stone used to put those on his ears too... I have the same pic of him with those cups. Hilarious!!

Shandra said...

ash...that is too funny! did he put them on his feet too? he gets mad when they won't stay on!!

Anonymous said...

You need to post a blog about the peanut butter so all you mother friends can save their children.

Here's a link.

Anonymous said...

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070215/BREAKINGNEWS/70215012

Deborah said...

What a great picture! We love those stacking cups!

Jessica said...

Oh he is so cute! Sasha's teeth are spaced too. Actually that is a good thing! That way they have plenty of space for new teeth.

Anonymous said...

Shan...Tuesday is THE day...writing TAKS. I will need a video and/or lots of pictures on Monday since our computers have to be turned off on Tuesday! :) Thanks in advance!!! :)