My sister gave Andrew this dog....I should say annoying dog! :) It yaps...doesn't bark...and walks. Well, of course, Andrew loves to play with it. I think he's trying to figure out if it's real or not. Anyway, here's a pointless video to give you an idea of how annoying the dog is.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Andrew's thinking...how do I shut you up???...

maybe if I choke you...

or if I just stick my finger in your mouth...

Who knows!!....I'm done playing with you though!!!!
9 comments:
Man..I'd take the batteries out of that sucker quick!
ok i left this once, but don't know what happened to it :) the problem is, andrew needs a BIG dog, not a small yippy one. it makes all the difference! besides, small dogs aren't real dogs after all. andrew is a cutie!
to andrew's cousin...andrew's mommy and daddy do NOT like big dogs. therefore, andrew will NEVER have a big dog! :)
yeah well, aunt shannie, if andrew wanted CAT, he'd enjoy playing with stuffed cats, which is basically what ALL SMALL DOGS ARE. and his uncle matty's opinion doesn't count, b/c he doesn't even claim me!!
weldie...we did not know this was you! however, small dogs are NOT cats!! WE HATE CATS! (sorry to all of you cat lovers!)
SMALL DOGS RULE!!
why are you telling the poor child to give that yappin thing kisses? boy's got standards. he doesn't want to be ho-ing out his kisses to a squeaky voiced mutt with a seizure disorder...
Stacy...too funny! Shan...I think the best part of the video is when you said "Alright" with an annoyed tone! HA! Too cute! :)
Boy, Andrew really minds you well, doesn't he? :)
y'all need to move on to a fur real dog. that'll be just like having a dog!
Post a Comment