Thursday, September 14, 2006

andrew's favorite pastime

For some reason Andrew has decided that it's fun to crawl behind the loveseat. He goes back and forth. I think he's wearing the carpet out back there. :) It's funny because he crawls back there and gets a toy from the basket and then crawls back out. Crazy boy!Instead of walking in front of the couch to get my toy...I'll go behind it!

Got my toy!....

Man! I'm busted by Mom again!!

Well, I thought I was only going to work 5 hours this week and it actually ended up being 8 1/2. Not too bad, but I'm getting tired of being up there....and kids!! Not my child tho! It amazes me how some 3 and 4 year olds don't have to clean up after themselves! One little brat...I mean girl told me she didn't know how to clean up! I said...well, you will learn today! I'm counting down the days until the end of this Bible study...10 weeks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pics of Andrew! Too cute!!! I laughed just as hard looking at the pics as when you told me. Kids are so fun! Tell the church you can't do that anymore...I know you said you are, but STICK TO IT! For you and Andrew's sake! If you wanted to work, you would be teaching...ok, well....maybe not, but still! :)

Anonymous said...

remind me to tell everyone i know that i will be a WORKING mom instead of staying at home - even tho i'll be staying at home. wonder if i could hide my car in the garage everyday so people would think i wasn't there! lol

Michelle said...

we've got both emily and ethan thinking cleaning up is a game. they both empty diaper pails (and love to do it), put their own laundry away and do put clean silverware away. they have contests to see who can do things the fastest.

once they figure out dan and i are making them do chores we hate we'll have som explaining to do!