Sunday, April 23, 2006
a sad day
It's a sad day for me today! :( We went to pick Andrew up from the nursery and were told they are bumping him up to the crawlers. I'm bummed because it means my baby is growing up. I'm also bummed because there is not one consistant adult in the crawler room each week. They do have adults in there every week, but it's never the same person like in the nursery. They tried to keep him in the nursery as long as they could (they spoil him!), but they are getting too many new babies. Matt and I worked in the nursery last week and I told Matt how Andrew really needs to be in the crawlers....he was all over the place! They took him into the crawlers today for a bit and said he didn't like it. Hopefully next week he will play more. I just dread the crawler room because they all chew on EVERYTHING! I know my days of having a child who is never sick (knock on wood) is coming to an end. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your little boy is growing up! He will have fun with all his new crawling friends.
If Big A was worth his salt, instead of being in the crawlers, he would be in a class called the butt-kickers.
That's awesome news! I know how hard it is to let them grow though. When my oldest was a baby I cried every time he hit a milestone because I wanted him to stay little forever.
hopefully the crawler class teacher will have lots of clean and play to spray on toys they share! i know how you feel about the teachers; there is not a consistant teacher for ethan's class, and he never does well when we drop him off. :(
shandra, i've searched high and low for the picture we discussed last night. being the camera ho that jess claims i am, i figured it would be an easy task. however, after searching scrapbooks and photo boxes, there's no evidence to support this bff status jess declared to be true...but i'll send you what i found.
i'm cracking up. sounds good!
i know hardy. he really needs to get a life!
Are you having fun with Megan?
just b/c u have company doesn't mean you can't update aunt shandra!!
Post a Comment