Saturday, April 22, 2006

nada

Well, I guess I should post before people start wondering where I am. I really have nothing to say. We haven't been up to much lately. I had some friends and their children over last week, but that's been about it. Sorry this post is rather boring. I would post a picture of Andrew to spice it up, but Bradley is tired of seeing pictures of him. :( So you'll just have to look at these boring words!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Since I'm coming to visit you'll have all sorts of interesting things to post about next week :)

Michelle said...

thanks for posting; i thought you melted! just kidding, but bradley, it IS HOT IN HOUSTON!

Shandra said...

lol...that's funny michelle... shouldn't you be packing? :)

Deborah said...

I'm glad you are okay! Who could ever be tired of looking at the cutie?? That is just crazy!

Michelle said...

i hope bradley has a sense of humor...

packing? i'll do that tomorrow..

Shandra said...

megan...we'll have LOTS to post about next week. i just gotta figure out what we'll do! :)

michelle..bradley has a great sense of humor! right brat-ley?!