OH MY GOSH IT'S HOT!!!! It is 6:45 pm and it's 90 degrees...according to my weather bug! I know, I'm a nerd and have weather bug. I actually like it b/c it tells me the exact temperature here in Spring! Ok...my post isn't about weather bug...it's about how stinkin' hot it is here!! It's not even summer yet! This is going to be one H-O-T summer! All I can say is.... I am SO glad that I won't be 9 months pregnant this summer!
8 comments:
I recommend having a baby in February. It was great! Much better than August.
It's just as H-O-T here in Oklahoma City and all I keep thinking is that if it's 95 degrees in April, I'm going to completely melt in my wedding dress in July!!! At least I won't be the one in a tux! Ha!
can we say "rolling blackouts" here because it was 100 degrees and the power companies weren't ready for that? all i gots to say is that if there is a rolling blackout tomorrow, and it causes a testing irregularity while i'm giving the ever-dreaded taks test, i'm going to hurt someone!
Deborah...I would have to go buy all new maternity clothes. ugh! I'm hoping I'll pop one out in April or May...in years to come.
Kim... I remember being SO HOT in my wedding gown! I was literally standing over a fan when it was all over! Good luck w/ that! :)
Jessica...Houston had "rolling blackouts" yesterday too. That's crazy! Y'all need to conserve energy!!
dude, my bad on the removed comment. couldn't stand my spelling error...had to correct it!
what's with this y'all crap?! my a/c is up on 80 when i'm at school all day, and there ain't a light on in the house. i'm doing my part to save the earth. i can't help it i have to crank my classroom air down to 70 degrees to get over the junior high stink!
lol jessica! my house is on 80 when i'm HOME! jk, but it sure does feel like it. junior high kids DO stink!!!
We had rolling blackouts too. It must be all over Texas!
Post a Comment