Teach that boy some manners, mom.
I love it!
Bernie Harris...what the heck? No hi or anything? Angie...girlfriend..you are up WAY too late!!!
i cannot wait to see him later this month. he seems to have a fun little personality!
great biter biscut shot! i always hated giving them one because of the mess - but i'm all about the 15 minutes it gave me to goof off! :)
That is too funny- he serisouly enjoyed that cookie!
Michelle...before I had kids I was like...my child will not be messy with his food. When he first at this cookie I bathed him afterwards. Now I just get over it! He LOVES those cookies and I LOVE how it occupies him!
Those cookies always look so gross once they start gumming them. But I guess they must taste good. :) Too cute!
He is too cute...cookie and all!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Teach that boy some manners, mom.
I love it!
Bernie Harris...what the heck? No hi or anything?
Angie...girlfriend..you are up WAY too late!!!
i cannot wait to see him later this month. he seems to have a fun little personality!
great biter biscut shot! i always hated giving them one because of the mess - but i'm all about the 15 minutes it gave me to goof off! :)
That is too funny- he serisouly enjoyed that cookie!
Michelle...before I had kids I was like...my child will not be messy with his food. When he first at this cookie I bathed him afterwards. Now I just get over it! He LOVES those cookies and I LOVE how it occupies him!
Those cookies always look so gross once they start gumming them. But I guess they must taste good. :) Too cute!
He is too cute...cookie and all!
Post a Comment