Friday, April 01, 2011

crazy & sweet claire

This post is all about Claire. What can I say....she gives me a lot to work with!! :)

Claire loves to climb up on the kitchen chair. The problem is she can't get down. At the end of the video I finally caught her yelling at me to help her!!

I had folded some clothes and stuck them in the basket thinking Claire wouldn't mess with them. I was WRONG!And underwear becomes a hat! Thankfully it's clean!!


Matt bought this flower headband for Claire because he knows how much she loves to accessorize!! I'm pretty sure it doesn't go like this!When I go in her room in the morning her passies are always thrown on the floor. She only gets her passy in bed so she's trying to be smarter than her mommy!! Sometimes she'll get lucky and find one that rolled under her bed!She does love her babies!


She loves pushing them in her stroller, giving them a bottle and sometimes her cup, and giving them lots of hugs and kisses.


She is a sweet little girl who loves to give some BIG hugs to us all day long!She definitely keeps us laughing!

3 comments:

jill said...

audrey was sitting on my lap when I was watching the video and she started clapping. I think she was impressed with Claire's talking abilities.

Shandra said...

i hope we get to see audrey soon!!!! may??!?!?!

Ashley Chandler said...

She is so stinkin cute, love her. Audrey throws her stuffed animals out of the crib and then watches them like they are going to magically appear back into her crib. Ha. Great pics!!