Monday, April 04, 2011

blake and his bud

Last Friday I let Blake have a friend (of his choice) come over to play. We've had playdates since we've been here, but I've always chosen the friend. ;) So, Blake picked a friend from school named E. Blake was SO excited!! Seriously, you would have thought it was Christmas! When he would wake up in the morning he'd ask how many more days until E would come over. They had a great time and got along really well. I like E's mom so we had a nice visit too. Blake has some really sweet kids in his class this year. We won't be going to school there next year, but I hope we keep in touch with some of those kids. I know we've all said we would, but life just gets busy!!!

1 comment:

Ashley Chandler said...

Play dates are good bribing tools, he he. I don't think there is anything in this world that Emma gets more excited for than play dates (oh maybe chocolate too).