Thursday, April 14, 2011

Well, I was going to do a post about the snow we got about 2 weeks ago....or maybe it was a week ago, but I deleted it because it's old news! The weather here lately has reminded me of our winters in Houston....70 one day 50 the next. I have to remind myself that it's April and not January tho!


Anyway, I don't have any other pics besides this one of Claire doing her FAVORITE thing these days. She LOVES to color. She will go get her coloring box out and just start coloring. It's funny, but she doesn't understand that she can't just walk around the house with her crayons!


I had been busy working on a consignment. It was VERY time consuming!! It's going on this weekend and so far I've made more than I expected!! That's always good! When I got it all finished I told Matt I would probably never do it again, but seeing what I've made so far...I probably will.


Andrew's spring break is coming up. It's late this year...or so I've been told. Matt is taking the boys camping!! Fun for me!! The boys are SO excited about it!!


I can't believe school is almost out and then Andrew will be starting 1st grade! This year has really flown by. I kinda wish it would slow down!!


Well, the kids are in bed and my floor needs to be cleaned! I swear my kids make such a mess when they eat!! Really it's Blake and Claire! I'm going to make them start eating outside! ;) Okay, gotta run before the computer sucks up all my energy and I get nothing done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a picnic today and I've decided that jae will have to eat INSIDE first, but she just wants to play outside! Ha! So your idea might not work! :p. Jack is excited about camping next week. I think they will have a blast!