I figure it's time for a little update on the kiddos....
Andrew is doing awesome in school.
He has really taken off in his reading! He's made friends and really come out of his shell this year! We had conferences last week and his teacher had all good things to say about him. He's also such a good big brother!! We are very proud of that boy!!
Blakers is just all boy....
and by all boy I mean he loves cars, trucks, trains, plains, superheroes...you name it! He's constantly playing hard crashing his cars or whatever he has in his hands. He plays hard all day long and is so good at entertaining himself. He adores his big brother and loves his little sister...even when she taunts him!
Claire is growing big!
I took her in for a well visit today. She was in the 62% for weight and 94% for height! She's growing like a weed! She adores her brothers and loves to steal the toys they are playing with and run. :) It makes me laugh, but can drive them crazy! She's getting over an ear infection and I hope this time the meds work! These days she loves books, her dollhouse, babies and puzzles. She also loves anything her brothers are playing. ;)

Here's the crew playing our favorite game....YAHTZEE! Claire doesn't actually play...she usually sits on my lap or tries to steal the dice. I love this game tho because it doesn't last FOREVER!
An update on the weather...we are supposed to get 5 inches of snow this week. I'm excited. I hope it's the good kind of snow. Did you know there are different types of snow? The blowing kind is NOT the good kind!!
1 comment:
wow we both have tall kiddos! Eli is in the 97% for Height!
Post a Comment