Wednesday, February 16, 2011

c-ya later snow

The weather has been so nice here!
It's been in the upper 50's. After being in the teens... 50's feels WARM!
Today was the first time in months that I was able to walk and get Andrew from school...in SHORTS!
The snow is melting and the boys are a little bummed.
These last couple of days the boys have been out playing in it as much as they can before it's all gone.

I'm pretty sure when Matt's mom bought these front loaders (or whatever they are called) she didn't think the boys would be playing with them in the snow! :)
Snow lover Andrew...

super cool Blake...

and up to no good...Claire-bear!
Claire is not a lover of the snow.
Here she is trying to get the front loader without stepping in the snow...
Why? To sit on it, of course!
Well, the snow will be gone in a few days, but I'm sure we'll get another batch before winter is over. I don't mind, but I'm excited to see what our summer weather will be like!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like you have almost made it through your first winter in Nebraska. congrats! hopefully claire will warm up to the snow sometime soon.