Well, I was going to blog about our snow from last week and then yesterday we got more! So, just know that we have a lot!
Andrew made a snow angel and could NOT get up!
I was cracking up!!
I should have taken a video of him trying so hard to get up, but I just took a picture and then helped him. ;)
Yesterday we had about 8 more inches added to whatever was on the ground.
Andrew has been out of school for two days and will go back tomorrow. It's so funny because he gets SO excited when he has a snow day.
They've spent their days drawing, playing air hockey, Wii, cars, trains....you name it. They do a great job entertaining each other and that makes for one happy mommy!!
On another note, here is Claire being a menace AGAIN!! She has started helping me unload the silverware, but she doesn't understand that when it's dirty we don't put it back in the drawer. She's learning tho!
I'm pretty sure she's telling me to leave her alone in this picture!
Not sure what got in her head to sit IN the drawer! (check out that belly! i think she's ready for her bikini!!)
Here's Claire and Andrew after church Sunday. Blakers didn't have time to pose!!
Claire really didn't either as she wouldn't be still!!
I have to add this pic because I love Claire's tights!!I don't know how people blog for a living. I've been trying to get this blog up for the past two days!!

3 comments:
OMG - that owl outfit is the cutest ever. Where did you get it?
thanks, jill. i got it at gymboree a while ago. i bought nearly the whole like b/c it was all so cute!
how's A feeling? i meant to email you the other day and see how she was doing.
Soooo cute!!! Her dress is just adorable. The kids look so happy!!
Post a Comment